Sorry, the book that you are looking for is not available right now.
We did a search for other books with a similar title, and found some results for you that may be helpful.
Packed with surefire learning strategies and dozens of practice pages to sharpen computational fluency, this book provides teachers with everything they need to help students master the 190 multiplication and division facts that lay the groundwork for building proficiency and speed in problem solving.
Veteran teacher Richard Piccirilli guides teachers through five steps to teaching for math-fact mastery. These steps help students
1. Develop a concrete understanding of multiplication and division
2. Use strategies that make learning facts easier and less stressful
3. Practice the procedures and strategies
4. Do meaningful drill exercises to ensure automatic recall
5. Test for mastery so that teachers can pinpoint areas for reteaching For use with Grades 3Ð6.
Series: Best Practices in Action
For Ages: 8 - 11 years old
For Grades: 3 - 6
Number Of Pages: 160
Published: 1st June 2009
Publisher: Scholastic Teaching Resources
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions (cm): 27.5 x 21.6 x 0.9
Weight (kg): 0.34