It's been five long years since Just Shocking! was published.
Just Doomed!, the next fabulous JUST title from the creative genius of Andy Griffiths and Terry Denton, is destined to be one of the greatest JUST titles yet. With nine superb stories of mischief and crazy happenings, readers will be hooked instantly.
But is this the right book for you?
Take the DOOMED TEST and find out.
Answer YES or NO to the following:
1) Have you ever broken a mirror, walked under a ladder or opened an umbrella inside?
1) Do you often find yourself feeling that everything is about to go horribly, terribly and utterly wrong?
3) Have you ever lost or destroyed a valuable item that didn't belong to you?
4) Have you just accidentally enraged a very large and bad-tempered bully?
5) Are you 120 years old or over?
SCORE: One point for each 'yes' answer
3-5 You are definitely DOOMED! You will love this book.
1-2 You are fairly DOOMED! You will love this book.
0 You are DOOMED, you just don't realise it. You will love this book.
About the Author
Andy Griffiths and Terry Denton's creative partnership began with Just Tricking! in 1997 and now extends to seven JUST books and more than a million copies sold. Their partnership continued with The Bad Book (and its sequel The Very Bad Book, the off-the-wall success of The Cat on the Mat is Flat, the brilliant Just Macbeth, the anatomically hilarious What Body Part is That? and the crazy new series: The 13-Storey Treehouse. They are now published all over the world including the US, where Andy's Bum books have made the New York Times bestseller lists, and Killer Koalas From Outer Space is currently receiving rave reviews.
For Ages: 9 - 11 years old
Number Of Pages: 228
Published: 1st April 2012
Dimensions (cm): 19.8 x 12.9 x 1.5
Weight (kg): 0.177