Laura Day teaches you or your company how to create success in any area by using your brain in unique and compel-ling ways so that your innate intuition can propel you ahead to successful solutions.
The step-by-step exercises included - many of which can (and should!) be done from the comfort of your couch - will show you how you can:
- Find and secure your dream job
- Maintain solid relationships, even at a distance
- Lose weight by reclaiming the body you were meant to have
- Know how to spot your perfect mate
- Make better investments and business decisions
- Negotiate differences in the workplace
- Have an understanding relationship with your child
- Identify which opportunities will pan out
- Project a desirable image for yourself or your product
- Anticipate and resolve difficult conflict before you walk into a situation.
Laura's work has helped demystify intuition and demonstrate its practical, verifiable uses in the fields of business, science, medicine, and personal growth. Her list of clients and students includes doctors, financial investors, scientists, engineers, and celebrities. Day has shown that 98 percent of success is planning and that you, therefore, have the power to transform your life.
About the Author
Laura Day is the New York Times bestselling author of Practical Intuition
and has spent over two decades helping companies as well as individuals use the power of intuition to achieve their dreams. Her global clientele includes celebrities, scientists, business executives, and other professionals. She speaks regularly both here and abroad, and has appeared in numerous publications (Marie Claire, People Magazine, Newsweek) and on television including CNN, The View, The Oprah Winfrey Show, Fox News, and Good Morning America.