Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Hong Kong is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Ride the hair-raising tram to Victoria Peak, feast on seafood at Temple Street Night Market, or hike the delightful Hong Kong Trail; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Hong Kong and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Hong Kong Travel Guide:
• Colour maps and images throughout
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - food, cinema, architecture, day trips, history, itineraries, culture, shopping, religion, art, music, theatre, literature
• Free, convenient pull-out Hong Kong map (included in print version), plus over 35 colour maps
• Covers Central, Wan Chai, Aberdeen, Kowloon, the Peak, Lamma Island, Lantau Island, Cheung Chau, Macau and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Hong Kong, our most comprehensive guide to Hong Kong, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
Looking for just the highlights of Hong Kong? Check out Pocket Hong Kong, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip. Looking to plan your perfect day? Check out Lonely Planet Make My Day: Hong Kong for a unique guide that allows you to create your own itineraries.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Series: Travel Guide
Number Of Pages: 320
Published: 1st May 2017
Publisher: Lonely Planet Global Limited
Country of Publication: IE
Dimensions (cm): 19.71 x 12.8 x 1.8
Weight (kg): 0.36
Edition Number: 17
Edition Type: Revised