The exciting new Heinemann Chemistry Enhanced series has been developed to support the 2007-2012 Chemistry Study Design.
- Chapter opener includes key knowledge statements and outcomes
- Each chapter is divided into clear-cut sections which finish with a set of summary points and key questions
- Chapter review questions are found at the end of each chapter
- Chemistry in Action boxes contain Chemistry in an applied situation of relevant context
- ChemCAL boxes flag the ChemCAL website which is found on Exam Cafe Online.
- Extension boxes contain material which goes beyond the core content of the study design
- The Area of Study Review includes a large range of exam-style questions both multiple choice and extended response
- The 'Cutting Edge' spreads are written by practising Australian scientists and have been updated to the most modern Chemistry to life while addressing this vital area of the study design
- Chemfacts are snippets of information that add interest and relevance to the text
- The glossary at the end of the book can be used to check the meaning of important words
- A comprehensive index is included and appendices include important support material.
Suitable for senior secondary students.