<b>A leading researcher shares natural remedies for psoriasis</b> <p> According to the National Psoriasis Foundation, at least seven million people in the U.S. and more than 100 million worldwide suffer from this chronic skin disease. This book outlines Dr. Pagano's natural, drug-free treatment regimen that can alleviate, control, and even heal psoriasis without steroid creams, tar baths, injections, or ultraviolet treatments. <i>Healing Psoriasis</i> outlines a healthy diet and lifestyle and includes case histories, photos, recipes, and a chapter on eczema.
1. Psoriasis: The "Inside" Story.
2. Does the Regimen Work?
3. About Psoriasis.
4. The Natural Alternative.
5. Internal Cleansing.
6. Diet and Nutrition Basics.
7. Herbal Teas.
8. The Role of the Spine.
9. External Applications.
10. Right Thinking: The Role of the Mind.
11. The Emotional Factor.
12. The Crowning Glory.
13. Psoriasis on the Hands, the Feet, and the Nails.
14. The Healing Process.
A Photographic Portfolio.
15. Pushing the Panic Button.
16. The Arthritic Connection: Psoriatic Arthritis.
17. Cases of Eczema (Atopic Dermatitis).
18. What about the Failures?
19. The Question of Recurrence.
20. Achieving the Goal: A Mini-Review.
21. Where Do We Go from Here?
Appendix A. Nutritional Considerations in the Natural Healing of Psoriasis, Eczema, and Psoriatic Arthritis.
Appendix B. Menu Plans and Recipes.
Appendix C. Self-Hypnosis Recording for the Psoriatic.
Appendix D. Product Suppliers.
Number Of Pages: 352
Published: 1st November 2008
Publisher: Turner Publishing Company
Country of Publication: GB
Dimensions (cm): 23.5 x 15.5 x 2.3
Weight (kg): 0.49