With more than 160 000 copies sold, From 0 to 130 Properties in 3.5 Years is Australia's highest selling real estate book -- ever!
Scores of investors have used Steve McKnight's wealth building information to discover how to achieve their financial dreams. Now it's your turn.
Using his incredible real-life account of how he bought 130 properties in 3.5 years, McKnight reveals how you can become financially free by using cash and cash flow positive property.
Revised to incorporate the latest highly effective strategies, and rewritten to include 16 brand new chapters, this revised edition reveals:
About the Author
How to create a positive cash flow property portfolio from scratch -- even if you have little money and no experience
- Steve's New 1% Rule -- a simple four-step process for finding positive cash flow properties
- Exactly what and where to buy if you want to maximize your profits
- How to protect your wealth and save tax
- And much, much more ...
Steve McKnight is Australia's #1 best-selling property author, and premier expert on positive cashflow real estate investing.
- Deeply Informative
- Deserves Multiple Readings
- Easy To Understand
- Well Written
Part I: The Steve McKnight story.
1. Humble beginnings.
2. Making a start.
3. Ramping it up.
4. Achieving financial freedom.
Part II: Property investing home truths.
5. The truth about creating wealth.
6. The truth about property investing.
7. The truth about negative gearing.
8. The truth about financing.
9. The truth about structuring.
10. The truth about depreciation.
11. The truth about selling.
Part III: Strategies for making money in property.
12. Buy and hold (rentals).
13. Vendor’s finance sales.
14. Lease options.
15. Simultaneous settlements.
Part IV: Your next purchase.
19. Planning for success.
20. The Asset Zoo.
21. Finding the money to begin investing.
22. Where, what and how to buy.
Part V: Real deals, real people.
23. Peter and Jackie from Tassie.
24. Sue from South Australia.
25. Matt from Queensland.
26. Scotty from Sydney.
27. Jenny from Western Australia.
28. Dean and Elise from Victoria.
29. What’s your next move?
What to do next …
Number Of Pages: 472
Published: 27th November 2009
Dimensions (cm): 25.0 x 15.0
Edition Number: 2