Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Florence & Tuscany is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Gaze upon Renaissance masterpieces at Florence's Uffizi Gallery, hunt for truffles in the hilltop town of San Minato, or climb San Gimignano's medieval towers; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Florence and Tuscany and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Florence & Tuscany Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, cinema, architecture, politics, landscapes, cuisine, wine, and more
- Free, convenient pull-out Florence map (included in print version), plus over 45 colour maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Florence, Siena, Central Coast, Elba, Apuane Alps, Lucca, Pisa, San Gimignano, San Minato, Chianti, Arezzo, Garfagnana, and more
- The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Florence & Tuscany, a colourful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximise a quick trip experience.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out our Lonely Planet Italy
guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer or Lonely Planet Discover Italy
, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.