This guide is directly linked to the syllabus with every single dot point of the Preliminary Physics syllabus appearing in the margin of the book. You can write in the guide, so your study is focused and your notes are structured. Up-to-date coverage of all the core topics.
This guide is organised just like the Preliminary Physics syllabus, so the students learn to section (the theoretical part) is under routine headings and the student's section (the practical part) is under headings like First-hand/Secondary-source Investigations and Problem Solving – this way you will be able to see at a glance what the theoretical and practical work is!
- All main headings in each chapter (1. 1, 2. 1, etc. ) are directly from the syllabus, word for word this way you can easily match the Excel guide to the syllabus!
- An alphabetical list of all the key definitions and concepts you should know for each chapter an efficient way of learning all the definitions in one go!
- A chapter syllabus checklist with every syllabus dot point listed in checklist form for each chaptera fantastic way of testing that you know all the work!
- Hundreds of key concept questions with answers - questions that test your recall of knowledge in each chapter!
- Exam-type questions for every section in each chapter with clock icons to tell you how much time you will have to answer questions in the exam this way you can test yourself on exam-type questions under exam-type time pressure!
- Examiner comments and examiner maximiser features, ticks to show the mark distribution and answersall you need to answer exam-type questions!
- Two sample Preliminary papers with an examiner maximiser feature plus answers not one but two up-to-date sample papers!
- The Excel syllabus summary notes: a detachable section at the end of the guide, where every single syllabus dot point of each chapter is summarised for you a comprehensive and compact summary of the whole course in 6 pages!