This Excel Preliminary Maths Extension 1 study guide has been specifically designed to meet the student's study needs by providing the most comprehensive, up-to-date information in an easy-to-use format. This study guide will ensure Preliminary Maths Extension 1 exam success.
Excel Preliminary Maths Extension 1 contains:
- a comprehensive summary of the Preliminary Maths Extension 1 components of the course.
- worked examples on a range of questions.
- a detailed checklist at the beginning of each chapter to check your understanding.
- end-of-chapter exercises to test your knowledge.
- worked solutions to every exercise.
- a cross-referencing system linking worked examples to end-of-chapter exercises.
- icons throughout the book for effective revision.
- three sample exam papers with complete worked solutions.
- a Quick Answer section consisting of only answers for quick marking.
John Compton, BA (Hons.), Allyn Jones, BA DipEd., and Peter Nicolas, BA DipEd. are experienced mathematics teachers and the authors of a number of successful mathematics books, including Excel HSC Maths Topic by Topic Exam Questions and the Excel series of study guides for junior mathematics (Years 7-10).
Series: Excel Study Guides Ser.
Audience: Teenager / Young Adult
For Ages: 15 - 18 years old
For Grades: 12
Number Of Pages: 153
Published: 1st October 2004
Publisher: Pascal Press
Dimensions (cm): 28.000 x 21.000
Weight (kg): 0.42