Excel Revise in a Month Year 7 NAPLAN*-style Tests:
Excel Revise in a Month Year 7 NAPLAN*-style Tests
- Includes an introduction to the actual tests.
- Covers the essential literacy and numeracy components assessed in the actual tests. Topics for literacy include spelling, grammar, punctuation, comprehension and writing. Topics for numeracy include number, space, measurement, patterns, algebra and data.
- Provides a balanced four-day-a-week program that tells your child exactly what to study on each day.
- Provides plenty of varied exercises, real test practice and two sample test papers.
- Includes fully explained answers to all questions and a detailed marking guide for writing questions.
will help your child revise for success with the following features:
Excel Revise in a Month
- Key Points – provides a detailed summary of each topic.
- Test Your Skills – gives your child the opportunity to practise.
- Real Test – allows your child to practise questions like those in the real test.
- Sample Test Papers – allows your child to become familiar with the format of the actual tests.
- Suggested Time – helps prepare your child to answer questions under the time constraints of the actual tests.
- Easy-to-use presentation.
study guides take the hard work out of studying. Maximise your child’s results in the shortest time possible. Excel makes it easy for your child.
has helped students achieve exam success for over twenty years. We are the leading publisher of study guides in Australia.
We have chosen the most experienced authors to write the Excel
series to ensure that our study guides are of the highest standard.
* This is not an officially endorsed publication of the NAPLAN program and is produced by Pascal Press independently of Australian governments.
About the Author
Alan Horsfield is an Australian-based author who has published more than fifty books, many of them educational texts in literacy and numeracy. His early writing was for children's magazines, newspapers, and journals. Later he began writing textbooks and factual books. His first children's fiction was published in 1996. Since then he has had more than fifteen works of fiction published, three of which are with Lothian Books. His works have been published in a number of English-speaking countries, including Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and the United States.
Series: Excel Revise in a Month
Primary / High School
For Ages: 11 - 12 years old
For Grades: 7
Published: 30th December 2009
Publisher: Pascal Press
Country of Publication: AU
Dimensions (cm): 28.00 x 21.00
Weight (kg): 0.46