Excel Year 5 NAPLAN*-style Literacy Tests includes:
About the Author
- Thirty Mini Reading and Language Conventions Tests
- Three Mini Writing Tests
- Three Sample Tests each for Reading, Language Conventions and Writing
- Answers and Explanations for all tests
- The best test preparation for your child.
Alan Horsfield is an Australian-based author who has published more than fifty books, many of them educational texts in literacy and numeracy. His early writing was for children's magazines, newspapers, and journals. Later he began writing textbooks and factual books. His first children's fiction was published in 1996. Since then he has had more than fifteen works of fiction published, three of which are with Lothian Books. His works have been published in a number of English-speaking countries, including Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and the United States.
-The Strengths and Weaknesses Chart
-Mini Tests: Spelling, Grammar, Punctuation, Reading and Writing
-Sample Tests: Language Conventions, Reading and Writing
* This is not an officially endorsed publication of the NAPLAN program and is produced by Pascal Press independently of Australian governments.
Primary / High School
For Ages: 9 - 10 years old
For Grades: 5
Published: January 2011
Publisher: Pascal Press
Dimensions (cm): 28 x 20
Weight (kg): 0.41