The second edition of Essential Mathematics for the Australian Curriculum now combines a proven teaching and learning formula with the seamless integration of a structured student text, rich digital learning resources and a powerful learning management system.
Complete and authoritative coverage of the Years 7 to 10 & 10A Australian Curriculum (and state variants):
- Logical topic development is supported by carefully graded questions, linked examples, investigations, and key point summaries in an uncluttered layout.
- Every question is grouped according to the four proficiency strands of the Australian Curriculum and every exercise contains questions for all four strands.
- Three different pathways (Foundation, Standard and Advanced) through the exercises cater for learners of all ability levels. These pathways are now indicated in the textbook and detailed working programs are provided to support differentiated learning.
The Interactive Textbook - integrated with Cambridge HOTmaths - allows effortless and immediate navigation from the textbook content to over 200 video demonstrations of worked examples in every year level, interactive widgets and walkthroughs that visually represent and reinforce maths concepts and much, much more.
- Deserves Multiple Readings
1. Reviewing number and financial mathematics
2. Linear and simultaneous equations
3. Pythagoras’ theorem and trigonometry
4. Linear relations
Semester review 1
6. Indices and surds
8. Algebraic techniques
9. Probability and statistics
10. Introduction to quadratic equations and graphs
Semester review 2
Series: Essential Mathematics
Primary / High School
For Ages: 14+ years old
For Grades: 9
Book with Other Items
Published: 14th September 2015
Publisher: Cambridge University Press
Country of Publication: GB
Edition Number: 2