Sorry, the book that you are looking for is not available right now.
We did a search for other books with a similar title, however there were no matches. You can try selecting from a similar category, click on the author's name, or use the search box above to find your book.
The Ecco! series treats student motivation, engagement and enjoyment as vital for successful learning. Teachers will also value the imaginative approaches, cultural authenticity, updated educational principles, logical sequencing, ease of use and practical support of the Ecco! series.
* 1 copy of Ecco! uno Workbook
* 1 copy of Ecco! uno Student CD-ROM
* checklists for students' active self-assessment of chapter learning outcomes
* exercises to help students master new vocabulary through inductive reasoning
* varied listening comprehension tasks using lively performances by native speakers on the Ecco! uno Teacher Audio CDs
* a wide range of appealing reading comprehension, grammar practice and text-type writing activities
* targeted cultural awareness revision and ICT activities
* dictionary skills work to develop students' bilingual dictionary know-how.
Student CD-ROM features:
* cartoon stories replay for listening, reading and speaking practice
* applied pronunciation practice of key sounds (students record own voice)
* vocabulary games to reinforce knowledge of new words and phrases
* different text-type writing tasks with templates provided
* varied activities to extend cultural knowledge
* chapter review quizzes for revision of grammar, vocabulary and cultural knowledge
* record keeping
Audience: Primary / High School
Format: Book with Other Items
Language: Italian , English
Number Of Pages: 132
Published: November 2007
Country of Publication: AU
Dimensions (cm): 28.000 x 21.000 x 0.800
Edition Number: 1