If you are an executive who has worked long hours, risen to every challenge, and built a strong reputation for yourself, then why haven't you reached the highest levels of leadership? Here's a reality check: Your business achievements and functional skills alone aren't enough to help you get where you want to go. What's likely missing is a skill that the world's best corporate leaders have developed—mastery of the people side of the equation. You must become a leader that others want to work for. How do you do that?
Let go of being an expert. Become a leader of experts.
If anyone knows what prevents leaders from reaching their full potential, it's author Brenda Bence, who has years of experience coaching senior executives at the top levels of major corporations worldwide. In Would YOU Want to Work for YOU?, she reveals the 15 most damaging people-leadership behaviors that she regularly sees in the workplace and provides you with dozens of tips, tools, and techniques that you can apply immediately to correct them. Packed with real-life case studies from around the globe, this book will help you:
* Discover where the world's best business leaders focus their energy
* Get crystal clear about the experience of working with and for you as a leader
* Uncover the #1 reason for unwanted employee turnover and what to do about it
* Motivate even your most challenging and underperforming team members
* Create a winning Executive Leadership Brand—The Trademarked YOU
* Inspire others to excellence, and fast-track your own career in the process
"Brenda Bence reveals how you can affect the way your people perceive, think, and feel about you so that you can become the boss you really want to be. Read this book—it's about YOU."
– Ken Blanchard, coauthor of The One Minute Manager and TrustWorks!
Number Of Pages: 200
Published: 31st January 2014