Unfortunately this eBook is only available from within Australia.
Starting college can be an intimidating step in anyone’s life, and The Everything College Survival Book is here to get you right into the swing of things. From deciding on a major and succeeding in your academics to joining clubs and socializing, this updated guide will keep you stress-free and ready for anything!
This completely revised book shows you how to:
• Pack for the residence halls and live in peace with your roommate
• Beat the Freshman 15 and stay healthy
• Manage your study time and social life
• Avoid common pitfalls—such as drugs and alcohol
• Land a rewarding internship
No matter what stage of college you’re in, The Everything College Survival Book helps you overcome the challenges and appreciate the joys of this once-in-a-lifetime experience!
Number Of Pages: 304
Published: 1st June 2005
Publisher: Adams Media