In Campaign Ruby, Ruby managed to get:
2. the leader of the Opposition elected
Now that the balloons from the election night party have sagged, as well as the electorate’s enthusiasm for the new PM, Ruby is battling political and personal spot fires. She has a whole new To Do list scrunched up at the bottom of her Prada handbag.
1. Screw things up with Luke
2. Turn 30
3. Deal with hormonal pregnant lesbian aunt
4. And an imploding government
5. Avoid killing peppy intern
6. Attend party after waxing accident
7. Cosy up to Pretty Boy
7a. Complicate things with Luke
8. Save the government from itself
9. Figure out who the hell she is
10. And who she wants.
About The Author
Jessica Rudd, 26, is a Canberra born, Brisbane raised ex-lawyer, ex-campaign worker, ex-PR who lives with her husband in Beijing. She has written the occasional column, a host of legal letters, countless press releases and one novel. She hopes this one won't be her last.
Published: 31st October 2011
Publisher: Recording for the Blind & Dyslexic