Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Cambodia is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the magnificent temples of Angkor, experience the best and worst of Cambodian history at the capital, or taste the subtle spices of Khmer cuisine; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Cambodia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Cambodia Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including culture, history, art, cinema, music, dance, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, and wine
- Over 53 local maps
- Useful features - including Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar), Angkor Trip Planner, and Travel with Children
- Coverage of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Angkor, Koh Kong, Kampot, the South Coast, Kompong Chhnang, Pursat, Battambang, Banteay Meanchey, Kompong Cham, Kratie, Stung Treng, Ratanakiri, Mondulkiri, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices)
- Zoom-in maps and images bring it all up close and in greater detail
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps let you stay offline to avoid roaming and data charges
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Easily navigate and jump effortlessly between maps and reviews
- Speedy search capabilities get you to what you need and want to see
- Use bookmarks to help you shoot back to key pages in a flash
- Visit the websites of our recommendations by touching embedded links
- Adding notes with the tap of a finger offers a way to personalise your guidebook experience
- Inbuilt dictionary to translate unfamiliar languages and decode site-specific local terms
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Cambodia, our most comprehensive guide to Cambodia, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
- Looking for a guide focused on Angkor Wat and Siem Reap? Check out Lonely Planet's Angkor Wat & Siem Reap Encounter, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos & Northern Thailand guide or Southeast Asia on a Shoestring for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Nick Ray, and Greg Bloom.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.