If you're a student hoping to excel at university, this inexpensive how-to guide is just what you need. From selecting a university and orientation to graduation day, the volume covers not only the basics but also provides unique insight every successful student needs to know. Aimed at students worldwide, this book reveals the secrets to university success.
Written by a professor, with extensive experience teaching at several universities world-wide, and a recent graduate, who was awarded multiple scholarships, the special insight and guidance in this volume cannot be matched. The self-help guide takes students from the challenges of first year through to their successful graduation. It contains all of the information needed for academic success:
- Attending lectures & taking effective notes
- Step-by-step approaches to studying and learning
- Preparing for and writing tests & exams
- Guidance for tackling every type of test question
- Strategies for effective listening, writing reports & essays
- Advice on academic problems and how to deal with them effectively
This book is loaded with professional advice. To enhance the learning experience, it includes interesting true stories and information from the latest International research on teaching and learning. Along with the university calendar and required textbooks, this is the only guide a student will need to reach his or her full potential. Follow this guide to academic achievement and be proud of your degree!
Number Of Pages: 187
Published: 16th April 2013