Sorry, the eBook that you are looking for is not available right now.
We did a search for other eBooks with a similar title, and found some results for you that may be helpful.
This handbook is the second volume in a series devoted to self contained and up-to-date surveys in the theory of ordinary differential equations, written
by leading researchers in the area. All contributors have made an additional effort to achieve readability for mathematicians and scientists from other related fields, in order to make the chapters of the volume accessible to a wide audience.
. Six chapters covering a variety of problems in ordinary differential equations.
. Both, pure mathematical research and real word applications are reflected
. Written by leading researchers in the area.
2. Hamiltonian Systems: Periodic and Homoclinic Solutions by Variational Methods, (T. Bartsch, A. Szulkin) .
3. Differential Equations on Closed Sets (O. Carja, I.I. Vrabie) .
4. Monotone Dynamical Systems (M.W. Hirsch, H. Smith) .
5. Planar Periodic Systems of Population Dynamics (J. Lopez-Gomez) .
6. Nonlocal Initial and Boundary Value Problems: a survey (S.K. Ntouyas).
Number Of Pages: 584
Published: 2nd September 2005