Want to learn more about organic food? Curious about alternative power sources? Want to do your part to help save the environment? The way that you live, work, travel, eat, drink, and dress affects the earth and the environment-and this concise, eye-opening book gives you all the tools you need to live a "green" lifestyle.
The Everything Green Living Book shows you how to:
- Get involved in Earth Day through grassroots efforts or volunteering
- Build or buy a green house
- Use and select nontoxic cleaning supplies
- Reap the benefits of organic foods
- Utilize nonpollutant modes of transportation
- Recycle more efficiently and find all-natural clothing and personal care items
- Educate your children on the green lifestyle
This Earth-conscious manual is your introduction to the green lifestyle-so you can help the Earth prosper for another 4.5 billion years!
The earth and the environment -- Greening the grid -- Building or buying your greenhouse -- Green house furnishings -- Keeping a green home and yard -- Eating green -- Drinking green -- Transportation -- Reduce, reuse, recycle -- Earth-friendly clothes and fashion -- Personal care -- Raising a green family -- Vacations and travel -- Pets -- Green and jolly holidays and celebrations -- Green learning and working -- The green office -- Making the "green" in your wallet count -- Political, consumer, and religious causes -- In the end.
Number Of Pages: 320
Published: 1st January 2012