Sorry, the eBook that you are looking for is not available right now.
We did a search for other eBooks with a similar title, and found some results for you that may be helpful.
As scientists and policymakers try to come to grips with problems such as climate change and risks to biodiversity, they turn more and more frequently to the method of scenario analysis to better understand the future of these problems. Over the last few years scenario analysis has become one of the key tools for bridging environmental science and policy. This is the first book to sum up the current practice of environmental scenario analysis and to propose directions for improving its quality and effectiveness. Chapters are written by an international group of distinguished scenario experts and provide an excellent starting basis for first-time scenario practitioners, as well as a collection of new ideas on improving scenario practice for experienced scenario analysts.
* Comprehensive coverage and overview on environmental scenario analysis from a team of international experts
* First book to address key contemporary issues involved with environmental scenario analysis
* Gives guidelines for best practices
* Excellent starting base for first-time scenario practitioners
* Helps the reader to interpret scenarios and to place them into the correct context
Number Of Pages: 212
Published: 10th October 2008