Sorry, the eBook that you are looking for is not available right now.
We did a search for other eBooks with a similar title, however there were no matches. You can try selecting from a similar category, click on the author's name, or use the search box above to find your eBook.
The Psychology of Learning and Motivation publishes empirical and theoretical contributions in cognitive and experimental psychology, ranging from classical and instrumental conditioning to complex learning and problem solving. This guest-edited special issue is devoted to research and discussion on decision making from a cognitive perspective. Topics include judgment and decision making with respect to memory processes and techniques, domain-specificity, and confirmation bias.
* Synthesis of decision and cognitive research
* New theoretical treatments of critical phenomena
* New findings and systematic reviews of past work
* Coverage of preference, inference, prediction, and hypothesis-testing
* Written by the new leading generation of researchers
Number Of Pages: 426
Published: 20th October 1995