Sorry, the eBook that you are looking for is not available right now.
We did a search for other eBooks with a similar title, however there were no matches. You can try selecting from a similar category, click on the author's name, or use the search box above to find your eBook.
In this Age of Misinformation, an increasing number of people seem to be unable or unwilling to tell facts from fiction, communicate effectively, learn from the past, think independently, or have fun with knowledge. CAUTION! Reading This Book Can Make You Think provides challenging exercises for out-of-shape brains and sharpens modern day survival skills.
Is it time for a mental tune-up? Do you know:
* The key difference between Bias and Prejudice?
* Major triggers for widespread Temperature Change?
* How to start Stimulating Conversations with strangers?
* When Ancient Civilizations appeared around the globe?
* The official game rules for Pesäpallo, Ga-ga, or Zorbing?
* Facts about Traditional and Alternative Energy and Fuel?
* About State, National, and Tax Laws that could affect you?
* Clues to help you solve some of History’s Greatest Mysteries?
Published: 18th December 2013
Edition Number: 1