Canon EOS Rebel T5i / 700D
From Snapshots to Great Shots
The Canon EOS T5i / 700D is a powerful new camera intended for amateurs to semi-professionals who want to jump into photography with the control and capabilities of a DSLR.
While the camera manual explains what the camera can do, it doesn’t show exactly how to use the camera to create great images! That’s where Canon EOS T5i / 700D: From Snapshots to Great Shots comes in. Starting with the top ten things users need to know about the camera, author Jeff Revell carefully guides readers through the operating features. Readers get practical advice from a pro on which settings to use when, great shooting tips, and end of chapter assignments.
From Snapshots to Great Shots is a beautiful how-to photography series that provides the perfect blend of instruction, inspiration, and reference for specific camera models and photography concepts. Featuring a clear, elegant design; outstanding images that educate and inspire; and a friendly, accessible voice, this series helps photographers get great shots every time they pick up their camera.
- The EOS T5i / 700D features include:
- 18MP APS-C 'Hybrid CMOS' sensor
- Phase-detection AF from imaging sensor for Live View and Video
- Continuous autofocus in movie mode with subject tracking
- New 18-55mm STM kit lens with stepper motor for improved live view/video autofocus
- 14-bit DIGIC 5 processor
- ISO 100-12800 standard, 25600 expanded
- 5 fps continuous shooting
- 9 point AF system, all sensors cross type, central sensor F2.8 (from 60D)
- 63 zone iFCL metering
- 1080p30 video recording, stereo sound with internal or external mics
- 1.04m dot 3:2 touch-sensitive vari-angle ClearView II LCD (capacitative type)