Sorry, the eBook that you are looking for is not available right now.
We did a search for other eBooks with a similar title, and found some results for you that may be helpful.
This e-book innovatively explores:
* Stories that every change leader needs to read
* The often unexamined role of the "ordinary" person in change
* How stories can help you be a more engaging coach, facilitator, trainer, leader, ...
* The power of story as a tool for influence
* How archetypes provide a way of interpreting stories
* The different meaning of first, second and third-person stories
* The deeper meanings behind "All stories are true but some actually happened"
* Ways of effective story listening and interpreting
* Understanding that "What's not said" is as important, or more so, than what is said
* How story helps us work more intuitively with organisational systems
Number Of Pages: 85
Published: 31st March 2014
Edition Number: 1