Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Discover Honolulu, Waikiki & O'ahu is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Watch the sun set behind hula dancers at Waikiki Beach, snorkel in the turquoise waters of Hanauma Bay, or see Honolulu's extinct volcanic crater; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Honolulu, Waikiki & O'ahu and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Discover Honolulu, Waikiki & O'ahu:
• Full-color maps and images throughout
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, music, dance, politics, landscapes, wildlife, and cuisine
• Over 41 color local maps
• Covers Pearl Harbor, Diamond Head, Waimea, Shangri La, Hanauma Bay, Wahiawa, Waimea, Hale'iwa, Kahuku, Turtle Bay, La'ie, Kualoa, Kailua, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Discover Honolulu, Waikiki & O'ahu, our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on Honolulu, Waikiki & O'ahu's most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
• Looking for more coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Hawaii Travel Guide for a comprehensive look at what the whole region has to offer.
About the Author
Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Series: Travel Guide
Number Of Pages: 336
Published: 1st September 2015
Country of Publication: AU
Dimensions (cm): 19.71 x 12.8 x 1.7
Weight (kg): 0.36
Edition Number: 2
Edition Type: Revised