Do you have to honour a promise you made in the past if it means losing all that you have now?
When Mark introduces his date, Julia, to Chloe and her husband at a London restaurant, it's obvious something is very, very wrong. Alex and Julia pretend not to know each other, but the shocked expressions on their faces tell another story.
As the mystery of Julia's identity unravels, a terrible tragedy from ten years ago gradually comes to light. While Chloe struggles with a secret of her own, Alex has to decide whether he should take Julia back to Australia to try to lay the past to rest, when doing so will risk all he has with the wife he loves.
And Julia must decide whether to finally confront Alex with the whole truth about what happened back then.
Set in London and Perth Come Back to Me is a taut psychological drama that will keep you enthralled until the very last page.
About the Author
Sara Foster lives in Western Australia with her husband and young daughter. She divides her time between writing, book editing and being a mum. Her passions include the natural world, photography and travel.
* ‘Sara Foster’s debut novel is both a stunning thriller and complex love story. She is a wonderful new arrival in Australian writing’ Jessica Adams
* ‘It’s a book to read in one sitting – you’ll be enthralled by the disquieting possibilities. ’ - Woman’s Day
* ‘A complex psychological tale, Sara Foster’s debut novel…throws us headfirst into marital distress.’ Australian Book Review
* ‘ Alex is happily married when he unexpectedly comes face to face with the girl he once loved. He has to decide if he should revisit the past, and risk everything with the wife he adores. This clever novel is deftly pulled together with secrets revealed right through to the last page.’ New Idea
* ‘A gripping read. Rewarding to the very end.’ Nicole Alexander author of the Bark Cutters
Number Of Pages: 480
Published: 1st February 2011
Dimensions (cm): 19.9 x 13.4 x 3.0
Weight (kg): 0.37