Feel the Touch of Darkness. . .
Follow a vampire who can be as deadly as her prey. Meet a down home southern girl who's found out, much to her chagrin, that vampires are her type. Feel the euphoria of fear in the shadow of a reluctant Queen of the Undead. Step closer to the hot-blooded edge of passion as a strange new mythology of the night is unveiled.
The bite is back in vampire fiction as today's most provocative authors of vampire fiction cast their irresistible spells on you . . .
The brightest and hottest authors --including New York Times best-selling authors Laurell K. Hamilton and Charlaine Harris--tell all-new tales featuring their best known and loved characters.
* From Laurell K. Hamilton, a never-before-published Anita Blake story in which Anita, temporarily separated from her vampire lover Jean-Claude, must go to him for help on a case. Where she finds herself once more falling under his erotic spell. . .
* A brand-new, Southern Vampire story by Charlaine Harris features Sookie Stackhouse and the vampires who have come to define her romantic life, and have ended her hope of a normal one. . .
* Newly crowned Vampire Queen Betsy Taylor reluctantly assumes her royal duties in MaryJanice Davidson's brand-new novella.
* Introduced in the anthology Hot Blooded and the romance Master of the Night, Angela Knight has created a fascinating universe melding Arthurian lore with erotic vampirism . . .
* Finally, in the romantic novella "Blood Lust", popular romance author Vickie Taylor brings her own unique spin on vampires . . .
About the Authors
Charlaine Harris is the internationally bestselling author of the Sookie Stackhouse books, now the Emmy Award-winning TV series True Blood, as well as the Aurora Teagarden and Lily Bard mystery series. She lives in southern Arkansas with her family.
Toss everything you think you know about vampire stories and sword and sorcery novels into an open grave, because Laurell K. Hamilton is reinventing the genres with chills, thrills, and giggles. With her popular Anita Blake and Meredith Gentry series, Hamilton is making dark fantasy fantastically entertaining again.
For Ages: 18+ years old
Number Of Pages: 304
Published: January 2005
Publisher: Penguin Putnam Inc
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions (cm): 17.6 x 10.9 x 2.1
Weight (kg): 0.15