The Australian Signpost Mathematics New South Wales series addresses the NSW Syllabus for the Australian Curriculum.
This new series continues the Signpost tradition of expanding students’ ability in a broad range of mathematical skills while emphasising problem-solving and working mathematically.
Features & Benefits
- a complete year’s work with full coverage of the new Australian Curriculum NSW syllabus
- a flexible structure with carefully graded exercises, colour-coded to indicate level of difficulty
- full technological integration, with reference to GeoGebra activities across the series and Pearson eBook 3.0 resources
- integration of a broad range of mathematical skills, expanding students’ ability to problem solve, work mathematically and investigate
- diagnostic tests, chapter review and cumulative review components in every chapter.
Chapter 1 Working mathematically and Year 7 review
Chapter 2 Number and algebra
Chapter 3 Pythagoras’ theorem
Chapter 4 Percentages
Chapter 5 Algebra techniques
Chapter 6 Probability
Chapter 7 Graphs
Chapter 8 Measurement
Chapter 9 Equations
Primary / High School
Published: 3rd May 2013
Publisher: Pearson Education Australia