This excellent volume of Australian native plants includes over 1500 species of plants, trees, shrubs, annuals, ground covers, bedding plants and climbers for your garden.
This concise edition of the phenomenally successful Australian Native Plants (now in its fifth edition) makes it even easier to choose Australian native plants for your garden.
- More than 1500 species and cultivars that are easy to obtain and grow, many illustrated with colour photographs
- Plants divided into chapters: Ground Covers, Rockery Plants, Water Features, Shrubs, Trees, Annuals and Bedding Plants, and Climbers
- Recommended planting zones for every plant
- Symbols indicating the significant attributes of each species
- Updated plant names
- Simple advice on propagating plants from seed and cuttings
- Information on soil preparation, planting, fertilising, watering, pruning and pests, and diseases.
- Deserves Multiple Readings
- Easy To Understand
- Well Written
Selected Climate Data For Australia
How to Use this Book
1. Why Native Plants?
2. Collecting Material
4. Garden Management
5. Ground Covers
6. Rockery Plants
7. Water Features
10. Annuals and Bedding Plants
Parts of a Flower
Number Of Pages: 352
Published: 9th August 2009
Country of Publication: AU
Dimensions (cm): 26.1 x 18.8
Weight (kg): 1.185