Uncover the prized communication secrets of U.S. Presidents, CEOs, and successful people everywhere
"Stand and Deliver" gives you everything you need to know to become an incredibly poised, polished, masterful communicator. Someone who can hold an audience of 1, 10, or 1000 in the palm of your hand, from the first word you speak to them until the last.
You will learn...
- How to identify your authentic self so that you project an original and unique style
- How to win over any audience in ONE MINUTE
- A 5-point checklist to run through immediately before a presentation that will make stage fright disappear
- A powerful tactic for getting your listeners to act the way you want them to (works equally well with colleagues, children...anyone you talk to )
- The renowned "Magic Formula" technique -- a no-fail 3-step process that will ensure your listeners not only remember what you say, but make immediate and positive changes based on it
- The secrets to handling hostile or potentially embarrassing questions with ease and professionalism
- And SO MUCH MORE
"Stand and Deliver" is packed with tips, strategies, and secrets you can use immediately to begin dramatically improving all of your communications. You'll be surprised and thrilled by how frequently you find yourself reaching into this amazing arsenal of techniques to help you achieve your goals, and what an enormous impact they will have on every facet of your life.
Format: Audio CD
Number Of Pages: 5
Published: 1st January 2008
Publisher: Simon & Schuster
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions (cm): 14.6 x 12.7 x 2.5
Weight (kg): 0.15
Edition Number: 1
Edition Type: Unabridged