Combining all the learning from the popular Get Talking Russian In Ten Days And Keep Talking Russian - Ten Days To Confidence, this beginner audio course will give you the skills and confidence to speak and understand Russian.
When travelling, do you want to:
- Communicate accurately?
- Do more than just 'get by'?
- Make connections in a new language?
Through twenty common scenarios, you'll soon be practising the most frequent words and expressions you ll need for your travels. Discover the words and phrases that you will use when ordering food, booking a hotel, meeting friends, shopping and more. Also included are handy culture notes and travel advice.
The course will allow you to:
- Progress in your understanding by working out language patterns by yourself.
- Personalise your GET TALKING RUSSIAN with interactive role-plays.
- Perfect your pronunciation and sound more natural.
And you can go further:
- Use the Learning Plus sections to build your vocabulary fast, and the accompanying coursebook to practise reading and writing.
About the Author
Rachel Farmer, who currently trains in cross-cultural skills, studied Russian at the University of Birmingham and taught the language for many years in schools, colleges, prisons... anywhere she could inspire an interest in Russian language and culture.
Series: Teach Yourself: Language
Format: Audio CD
Number Of Pages: 16
Published: 29th November 2013
Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton General Division
Country of Publication: GB
Dimensions (cm): 19.1 x 13.4 x 3.3
Weight (kg): 0.16
Edition Number: 1
Edition Type: Unabridged