Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Andalucia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Experience Alhambra's perfect blend of architecture and nature, visit the Spanish Royals' residence at the Alcazar, or hike to the rugged clifftop town of Ronda; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Andalucia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Andalucia Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, flamenco, bullfighting, music, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, and cuisine
- Over 57 maps
- Covers Seville, Huelva, Sevilla, Cadiz, Gibraltar, Malaga, Almeria, Granada, Jaen, Cordoba, Tarifa, Ronda, Baeza, Ubeda, and more
- The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Andalucia, our most comprehensive guide to Andalucia, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Spain
guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer, or Lonely Planet's Discover Spain
, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
Series: Travel Guide
Number Of Pages: 392
Published: 1st January 2016
Publisher: Lonely Planet Publications Ltd
Country of Publication: AU
Dimensions (cm): 19.71 x 12.8
Weight (kg): 0.42
Edition Number: 8
Edition Type: Revised