For fans of Grace Helbig and Alexa Chung comes a fresh, hilarious guide to growing up your way from social media influencer and lifestyle vlogger Arden Rose.
In Almost Adulting - perfect for budding adults, failing adults, and eaters of microwave mug brownies - Arden tells you how to survive your future adulthood. Topics include:
- Making internet friends who are cool and not murderers
- Flirting with someone in a way to make them think you are cool and not a murderer
- Being in an actual relationship where you talk about your feelings in a healthy manner??? To the other person???????
- Eating enough protein
- Assembling a somewhat acceptable adult wardrobe when you have zero dollars
- Going on adventures without starting to smell
- How sex is supposed to feel, but, like, actually though
By the end of the book-a mash-up of essays, lists, and artwork-you'll have learned not only how to dress yourself, how to travel alone, how to talk to strangers online, and how to date strangers (in PERSON!), but also how to pass as a real, functioning, appropriately socialized adult.
About the Author
Arden Rose is an actress, a producer, a comedian, and the creator of the wildly popular YouTube channel Arden Rose. Her devotion to creating content that is equal parts quirky and sophisticated has helped her build a loyal following of millions of fans. Arden can be seen on Verizon’s go90 social entertainment platform, starring in New Form Digital’s Mr. Student Body President,
produced by Ron Howard and Brian Grazer, and in the second season of the hit show Guidance.
For Ages: 13+ years old
For Grades: 8+
Number Of Pages: 208
Published: 12th April 2017
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers Inc
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions (cm): 21.9 x 14.8
Weight (kg): 0.3